Building a tiny home isn’t for everyone. But for those looking for financial flexibility and life simplicity, a tiny home is a huge upgrade. Here are a few reasons why a tiny home might be right fo…Read More
DISCOVER A TEXAS WEEKEND HOME GETAWAY COMMUNITY THAT IS IDEAL FOR YEAR-ROUND OR VACATION LIVING.
Becoming an Owner at The Preserve is an affordable opportunity to experience the lifestyle you deserve. With an RV site, a Cabin on your site for weekends or full-time comfortable living, or building a 2nd home or having a place to downsize and call home, designated areas at The Preserve are perfect for every need.
Choose from spacious 10,000 sq. ft. & larger wooded, lakefront or River View Lots. Build now or wait until you are ready. Hold for the future. Our complimentary onsite Design Center is there when you want to customize your dream experience.
THE PRESERVE IS YOUR NATURAL CONNECTION
Nowhere else can you find 2,000 acres of natural environment featuring 5 fishing lakes, over a mile of sandy beaches, an equestrian center, miles of hiking & biking trails and recreational activities for all ages. All enhanced by a sunny, warm Texas climate that lets you enjoy the outdoors all year long.
The Preserve features a variety of home site purchase options and builders to choose from. From vacation lots ready for building to weekend cabins to RV lots, we offer something for everyone, whether you’re seeking a vacation community, retirement destination or simply something to hold onto for the future.
Highlights of the Preserve include:
• Private gated security entrance
• 2,000 acres of resort property
• Children’s putt-putt course and Splash pad
• Five fishing lakes with boat access
• 1.2 miles of white sandy beach
• Natural Bayous, lakes & wildlife
• Walking, hiking &biking trails
• Over two miles of riverfront property
The Preserve is a place where all ages can come together:
• Large outdoor pavillian & meeting area
• Pet friendly with on-site dog park
• BBQ stations, picnic area & fire pits
• Community events & entertainment
• Pickle ball & horseshoes
• Swimming pools
Get away from it all, without being TOO far:
• Just an hour from Houston or Beaumont
• Much, much more
Ownership options include:
• 10,000 sq. ft. or larger home sites ideal for vacation cabins or year around living
• Fully custom RV home sites at The Club at Davis Hill
• Onsite Design Center with available design/build/construction team
• Choose from different home site amenities such as fire pits, outdoor kitchens & other improvements
• Home sites ready for immediate construction at introductory prices select from investment-gradesites to hold for the future