Our location in Cleveland, TX offers everything you need.
Whether you’re looking for small town comforts with pristine countryside views, or big city culture and exciting events, The Preserve RV resort development is nestled in the middle of it all. Our unique location allows you to savor the delicious tastes of Texas. Here, the options are unlimited… just a few for flavor!
- Dozens of Area Golf Courses
- Saint Arnold Brewing Company
- The Woodlands Mall – first class shopping & entertainment
- Memorial Museum
- Humble Museum
- Battleship Texas
- World-class fishing
- Sam Houston National Forest
- Big Thicket National Preserve
- Lake Conroe & Lake Livingston
- The Arms Room – Indoor Gun Range
- Splashtown Water Park
- Pirates Bay Water Park
- EarthQuest Adventures – eco-friendly theme park (in development)
- First-rate restaurants & dining
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Space Center Houston
- Houston Downtown Aquarium
- Houston Zoo
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Minute Maid Park
- Market Square Park
- River Oaks Shopping Center
- The Galleria – one of the finest malls in the US
- Coming Soon: New Medical Multi-Use Complex
A new 600 acre Medical Complex is currently under construction, just 12 minutes from The Preserve property! Features include brand-new medical office buildings, a state-of-the-art hospital and a multi-use senior and assisted living facility.
Also Under Construction: Grand Texas Theme Park
The new Grand Texas Theme Park is underway in the area. This will be the name for both a new Texas-themed amusement park and an entertainment district. The park is planned to include an Old West-style main street, with a Texas museum, an agricultural area for teaching and hand-on activities, water shows and rides, including three roller coasters, one of which is a wooden coaster. There is also a planned adventure course with zip lines and a rope course on an island where people can participate in eco-friendly activities.